Monday, May 26, 2008

A blog to share and seduce

So you're hungry? Wanna feed the girl the right thing, the good food, impress her and gorge yourself in style? Welcome!

Many a times after I plated my dinner creation (mostly improvised with seasonal foods) I thought, wow, that looks really good, other than it's very tasty and healthy, too - so this blog I am dedicating to sharing "good" recipes. The definition of "good"?

Everything that tastes great, gives the body many different nutrients in a healthy combination and seduces your senses. It's a German saying that love passes through the stomach - I'm saying: gotta eat like a rabbit if you, well, we'll leave the rest to your imagination.

Who knows how the evening's gonna end...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember well that evening... and know how it ended... still the peepers sang on...